HE HAS ARRIVED
Let me start with last Thursday... I talked to Mack...all was good... I asked after Jada as I always do. She was not in labour and having no problems. Friday night I did not get to talk Mack as I usually but I thought to myself "well he does go back to work tomorrow and he's working with Chad this weekend so he's probably gearing himself up for what thinks is a bad few days"... So, I forgave him for not talking to me. Then Saturday rolled around and I was finally off the stupid train from having a concussion and I was all set to have my weekly "cops date" with my favorite cop so we can make fun of American cops. Well, guess who did NOT show up for our cops date? So I sent him a few bad vibes and then told my best friend Tammy that the only excuse I was going to accept was something to do with Jada.
So last night Brenton came in went on facebook and I puttered around meanwhile Mack and a few others came online but since I was NOT in front of my computer I was not able to speak to them. So once Brenton got off the computer I took over and low and behold Mack had been online and I brought up the conversation to see what he had to say and well he changed his profile picture to a new born baby. So, I sent off a quick email saying "blah blah blah is that quinlan?" and yes it is. Quinlan has arrived a bit early but none the less he has arrived and is fine for the most part.
So, congratulations to McKenna and Jada... You guys are going to be amazing parents and I still think Jada will talk you into having "just one more McKenna"... Triplet girls I dare say.
Til next time, enjoy and be safe.


2 comments:
There will be no more. And if there were ever triplet girls you'd best be prepared to move in as a live in nanny. No more kids.
ahh you are way too easy to tease mack... but i still think that she will talk you into having one more...I understand women.
Post a Comment